Monday, September 16, 2013

Goal Planning Monday ~ Grade Chemistry


Don't give up... you never know when your breakthrough is just one more umph away

I gave up this weekend. I had a whole day where I did nothing much but cry. This trial is hard.These days the littlest thing can set me to crying and yesterday I just couldn't stop.

In spite of my terrible Sunday I had a pretty good week. The yard sale was really hard and I sat out there 4 hours on Friday and 8 hours on Saturday. Maybe that is why I was so wiped out on Sunday and cried most of the day. We had a lot of stuff left over, but after carting it in and out 5 times for the three days of yard sale we had, hubby said we were done and he carted the rest of it off to the thrift store. I was sad to see the thrift shop get the money. They will probably sell all the stuff we couldn't and they will make the money. However, I was glad to be done carrying the stuff in and out and setting it all up.

This week is named Grade Chemistry because I am behind on that... so that is my #1 goal this week. Can't know how Christopher is doing


Participants... It is not a requirement to comment on each others blogs but it would be nice to encourage each other. Please try and come back and check who else links up and go comment on their blog post. And comment on mine as well, we ALL could use some building up and community. 

My top priorities are marked with a *

If you need directions on how to join in... see my GPM page up above.

My goals for this coming week:
Spiritual Goals   
  1. *Morning Devotions - including Bible reading (Proverbs), prayer, listening to music and reading a spiritual book. Prayer is my focus this year as that is my word for 2013. Read more of Facing Your Giants by Max Lucado. Partly Done - I read Facing Your Giants but I don't remember if I read my Bible. I prayed a lot on Sunday while I was crying.
  2. Read more of "When God Breaks Your Heart: Choosing Hope in the Midst of Faith-Shattering Circumstances" to my hubby. Not Done -  we started to read a chapter one day but got distracted by something and only read a few paragraphs.
  3. Participate in the Joy Dare in 2013. Writing down 3 things each day that are gifts from God, things to be thankful for totaling more than 1000 gifts in 2013.Write in my other 1,000 gifts notebooks. Not Done -  now I am behind. I hope to catch up this week.
Homeschool Goals
  1. Do school with Christopher. Done
  2. Grade and Record work done, DAILY. Done
  3. Prep the next day's school, especially science! Need to order more History books too!! Done
Fitness Goals
  1. I hope to get back to exercising this week. Working out on the Wii. Not Done
  2. Eat fruit and veggies and drink water. Done
Blog Goals  
  1. Post Goal Planning Monday on time... since this is already up I have one thing for the week done already. Done
  2. Comment on everyone's blog that links up to the Goal Planning Monday linky. Done
  3. Post my digital scrapbook pages. Done
  4. Blog only what I want to blog about - this week I would like to join in one meme that I used to enjoy doing, no pressure, we'll see. Done
Personal/Other Goals 
  1. Read. I really want to catch up on my reading goal for the year. Goodreads says I am only one book behind now. So if I can finish at least 5 books this month I will be on track! I would like to do more, but we will see. Done - as of today I am 2 books ahead!! Yippee!! And, I am really enjoying reading the Bobbsey Twins books. I read them first when I was a little girl.
  2. Work on a craft for myself: doodle, cross stitch, scrapbook, digital scrapbook... something. Not Done
  3. Get more stuff ready for the  2nd yard sale on Saturday, we are going to to sell stuff to make money to pay our bills. Done
  4. Attend, help out at, sell stuff at yard sale on Friday afternoon/early evening and Saturday. Done

 For this week that is 11 Done, 1 Partly Done, and 4 Not Done.

My goals for this coming week:
Spiritual Goals   
  1. *Morning Devotions - including Bible reading (Proverbs), prayer, listening to music and reading a spiritual book. Prayer is my focus this year as that is my word for 2013. Read more of Facing Your Giants by Max Lucado. 
  2. Read more of "When God Breaks Your Heart: Choosing Hope in the Midst of Faith-Shattering Circumstances" to my hubby. 
  3. Participate in the Joy Dare in 2013. Writing down 3 things each day that are gifts from God, things to be thankful for totaling more than 1000 gifts in 2013.Write in my other 1,000 gifts notebooks.
Homeschool Goals
  1. Do school with Christopher.
  2. Grade and Record work done, DAILY.
  3. *Catch up on Grading Chemistry. I am behind.
  4. Prep the next day's school, especially science! Need to order more History books too!!
Fitness Goals
  1. I hope to get back to exercising this week. Working out on the Wii.
  2. Eat fruit and veggies and drink water.
Blog Goals  
  1. Post Goal Planning Monday on time... since this is already up I have one thing for the week done already.
  2. Comment on everyone's blog that links up to the Goal Planning Monday linky. 
  3. Post my digital scrapbook pages.
  4. Blog only what I want to blog about - this week I would like to join in one meme that I used to enjoy doing, no pressure, we'll see.
Personal/Other Goals 
  1. Read.
  2. Work on a craft for myself: doodle, cross stitch, scrapbook, digital scrapbook... something.
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.


 all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails