Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I heart the Hodgepodge Questions - Vol 66



1. George Washington-Abraham Lincoln-Thomas Jefferson...who would you most like to meet and why? George Washington, he has been a favorite for a long time. I love his dedication to his country, his family values, his dedication to God, and his character. I would love to hear his story first hand, and hope that one day, in heaven, I will.

2. What's your favorite chain restaurant? Applebees. Love their Oriental Chicken Salad.

3. I spied this question on the Bears at Home blog last week and she gave me permission to
steal
borrow it-

When you look back on your life, do you imagine you'll think about the goals you failed to meet with regret? Or will you look at what you accomplished and say: it was good? I will look back on what I accomplished and say it is good. I am working toward a lot of goals. I have accomplished a lot already. I have been a faithful wife for 27 1/2 years, a faithful mom for almost 26 years, and I have faithfully homeschooled my children for 21 years. These are my proudest achievements.

4. Grapefruit-take 'em or leave 'em? Given the choice between an orange and a grapefruit which would you choose? Would you prefer it served as is or squeezed into juice? I would choose the orange and I would slice it and eat it.

5. When was the last time you cleaned out a closet? Is there a closet in your home that currently needs cleaning? What are you waiting for? This past weekend. I cleaned my bedroom closet so I could move my scrapbook tubs in there to make room for my husband to do artwork on the table in our bedroom. Yes, there are other closets that need cleaning out. Well, I can't do it all at once. I will get to them over time.

6. You get to have lunch with three famous people...who would you like to see round your table? I would like to see Laura Ingalls Wilder, Janette Oke, and Liz Curtis Higgs.

7. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your ability to parallel park? I would give myself a 4. I hate parallel parking, failed my driver test the first time because of it, and never get it right without much pulling up, pulling back, pulling up, pulling back... 

8. Insert your own random thought here. Sometimes holidays are a big letdown. We set our sights to high and then feel discouraged when things do go the way we envision them.


all content on my blog is ©

2 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

You and my daughter...you both chose L. I. Wilder. It's one of her favorite people. Love your description of the attempt to parallel park. I could say the same...only add a few 'crunches and broken tail lights/headlights' to it.

MY LINK: DOWNTOWN PARK [you'll need to scroll down below my photo shares to read if you chose to stop by to visit!!]

Michele said...

lol, my parallel parking is the same.... i used to have to parallel park everyday, so i would run into the apartment and grab steve and he would come do if for me :-) I agree with your thought about holidays...that's why i don't ever excpect much, lol. That way i am either really happily surprised, or not disappointed of nothing happens right :-/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails