Monday, February 13, 2012

Goal Planning Monday ~ Week 55


 Time to write some goals and strive to accomplish them this coming week??

Join us by clicking on the button above...
after you read my goals.

Last week I got all my goals accomplished. This week, not so much, but I did get one very important goal accomplished...   

My Goals from last week and how I did:
Spiritual Goals 
  1. Read my Bible Daily. Partly Done I only did devotions a couple days.... this applies to #2-4 under Spiritual Goals
  2. Read a Godly book, daily, as part of my morning Devotions. I am currently reading Fearless: Imagine Your Life Without Fear or the spiritual/fitness book from my fitness goals below - Reshaping It All.  Partly Done
  3. Listen to Godly Music Daily, as part of my morning Devotions. Partly Done
  4. Write in my Spiritual Journal Daily, as part of my morning Devotions. Partly Done
  5. Read Power of a Praying Wife and leave hubby a note for each chapter I read. He needs the extra prayers and encouragement. http://zaazu.com Not Donehttp://zaazu.com
  6. Read as much as possible of the new books I got for our Sunday School study. How People Change and How People Change Study Guide: How Christ Changes Us by His Grace I am behind because I got my book late. I want to keep up with the current chapters and catch up as much as possible when I am able to do extra work. Not Done
Homeschool Goals
  1. Get back to homeschooling all 12 workboxes. Done We did really well last week.
  2. Keep up with logging in the boys work and grading as we go through the week. Done
  3. Make sure the boys do their essays this week and encourage the boys to make up one that they are behind on. Partly Done I know Christopher finished his essay. As of Sunday afternoon Nathan had not finished his. I gave him an ultimatum and I forgot to check to see if he had done it. I will check first thing today and follow through with the consequences if he did not obey. 
Blog Goals    
  1. Post Blast From The Past on Tuesday. Done It posted on Wednesday, but I posted it so I am counting it as done, not partly done.
  2. Join in some favorite memes that I like to do. Done
Fitness Goals  
      Watch for Weight Loss Wednesday posts from now on to find my Fitness goals and updates. I don't want to do it in both places because it make it harder to track. 

Personal/Other Goals 
  1. Comment on all the other GPM ladies posts. Keep track of their names with links here so I know whose I have done. Partly Done I commented on the blog of Our Hostess @ Mama Manuscripts. I forgot to go back and see who else linked up, I was first. Oh well, I'll try and do better this week.
  2. Purge and toss some unneeded items making room for my hubby. He says he cannot be creative with clutter around... so I need to get rid of some stuff to make room for him. Done This was my big project this week. I cleaned out the bottom of my closet. Threw out 3 bags of trash. Got rid of 2 bags of stuff to go to the thrift shop. Moved my scrapbook materials into my closet. Leaving the table clear and under the table cleaned out for my husband to use for drawing or painting or... whatever. I can still scrapbook by pulling the tubs out of the closet and working at my desk. I hope to do that one day this week, or this coming weekend at the latest. 
  3. Read, Read, Read! I will be linking up my reading this year to I am currently reading a number of things... for personal, fun, fiction reading I am reading We Have This Moment (The Tales from Grace Chapel Inn Series #11), Then I will be starting A Time to Love by Barbara Cameron (Quilts of Lancaster County book 1) I got this from the library because I got book 2 from some books our church library was giving away. I may also read parts of Emma by Jane Austen, or The Hidden Flame (Acts of Faith, Book 2) which I am reading on my Nook. Done  I finished We Have This moment and read some more of The Hidden Flame.I also started some books for school that the boys finished... and I need to finish reading.
  4. We are back to sharing the meals and chores. Make sure the kids keep up with chores. Done I got my meals done and the kids did well with their chores. Everyone cooked last week except Jessica. Christopher had pots and did really well until Saturday night. He still has those pots to do so that Nathan can take over for this week.
For this week that is 7 Done, 6 Partly Done, and only 2 Not Done


My goals for this coming week:
Spiritual Goals 
  1. Read my Bible Daily.
  2. Read a Godly book, daily, as part of my morning Devotions. I am currently reading Fearless: Imagine Your Life Without Fear or the spiritual/fitness book from my fitness goals below - Reshaping It All.
  3. Listen to Godly Music Daily, as part of my morning Devotions.
  4. Write in my Spiritual Journal Daily, as part of my morning Devotions.
  5. Read Power of a Praying Wife and leave hubby a note for each chapter I read. He needs the extra prayers and encouragement. http://zaazu.com
  6. Read God's Priorities for Today's Woman chapter 11 "The Art of Pursuing Purity"
  7. Read as much as possible of the new books I got for our Sunday School study. How People Change and How People Change Study Guide: How Christ Changes Us by His Grace I am behind because I got my book late. I want to keep up with the current chapters and catch up as much as possible when I am able to do extra work. 
Homeschool Goals
  1. Keep the boys doing all 12 workboxes.
  2. Keep up with logging in the boys work and grading as we go through the week.
Blog Goals    
  1. Post Blast From The Past on Tuesday.
  2. Join in some favorite memes that I like to do.
Fitness Goals  
      Watch for Weight Loss Wednesday posts from now on to find my Fitness goals and update.

Personal/Other Goals 
  1. Comment on all the other GPM ladies posts. Keep track of their names with links here so I know whose I have done. 
  2. Log books into Book Collector software. I am working on my personal fiction books.
  3. Read, Read, Read! I will be linking up my reading this year to I am currently reading a number of things... for personal, fun, fiction reading I am reading The Hidden Flame (Acts of Faith, Book 2)), and I will be starting A Time to Love by Barbara Cameron (Quilts of Lancaster County book 1) I got this from the library because I got book 2 from some books our church library was giving away. I have some books to read for History and I may also read parts of Emma by Jane Austen
  4. We are back to sharing the meals and chores. Make sure the kids keep up with chores and cooking. I have my meals planned ahead and Rachel planned hers, I have encouraged the other 3 to plan also but they have not so far. As long as they cook on their day I don't really care if they plan ahead... it makes things easier, but it is up to them.
  5. Scrapbook. My yearly goal is to do this twice a month... so I want to get one day done this week.
Do you have any goals for the week? Post your goals and link up. The button at the top will take you to the meme and you can join up with us. I have been doing this for a whole year now and making weekly goals is really helping me keep focus and achieve more. Have a great week.


all content on my blog is ©

2 comments:

Mama Manuscripts said...

It's always so nice to organize and clean up! I'd love to help others do this....it never seems to stay organized at my house but I enjoy doing it!

I hope you children help out around the house without too much complaints. Were working on that here, too. Everyone wants to help cook but no one is into the cleaning part!

Have a good week.

Michele said...

wow, your desk area looks great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails