I am linking up to WLW again. It has been a while but I am back to trying to exercise, feel better, loose weight and get more fit. There were some questions to answer this week.
What are you doing for exercise? I work out on the WII Fit.
Is it working for you? Yes.
Do you need to make changes to your exercise routine? Or if you are not exercising, how can you start? The only thing I need to do right now is be consistent and build up slowly. I quit exercising in Nov. and started back up this month. I want to finish the year stronger and not quit at the end of the year. I want to not only loose weight but be more physically fit as well.
What realistic fitness goals can you set?
These are my goals for this week...
- Exercise 3 days for at least 15 min each time.
- Make a Weight Watchers Dessert.
- Eat Better, more fruits and veggies and write down what I eat.
- Drink 48-64 oz of water daily and keep track.
- Read some of Reshaping It All: Motivation for Physical and Spiritual Fitness by Candace Cameron Bure.
all content on my blog is ©