Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Tuesday, December 9th ...

Outside my window... cloudy and cold looks like it will snow

I am thinking... that I have a lot to do today

I am thankful for... my daughters

From the learning rooms... we are working on many Advent Activities including a Grinch Lapbook

From the kitchen... nothing much... my dd 22 has been taking over that department

I am wearing... my bathrobe still... I need to get in the shower

I am creating... Christmas cards and a Grinch craft with the boys today

I am going... to Bible study later - studying Daniel by Beth Moore

I am reading... Two From Galilee for myself, Dragon and the Raven to the boys, and Christmas books to the boys, and Little House in the Big Woods to the boys

I am hoping... to be able to make my ornaments... I have supplies I still need to find locally or I will have to make something else

I am hearing... music from my daughter being on my husband's laptop.. she does not like the music and is trying to turn it off and can't figure it out LOL she just found it now I only hear the trucks on the street, her occasional comments, and me yelling for my son to get out of bed

Around the house... decorations are up.. I have some cleaning and organizing to do... have to unpack from my weekend at my mom's

One of my favorite things... blogging

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Advent Activities, Grinch lapbook, More Reading

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


Our Bethlehem Village decoration - it lights up

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a busy day Debbie. Hope it went well for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails