Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Links Added to my page


I have added some favorite links to my page. They are over on the right hand side.

My sons and I have really enjoyed lapbooking this year and so I have added a whole section of links on lapbooking. I LOVE to look for new resources online, so I will be adding to my links.

Check back and see what is new. I hope this blog will be an aid to you in your homeschooling journey. If you have questions about lapbooking, or unit studies, or getting organized, or any other part of homeschooling; leave me a comment and I will get back to you and probably blog my answer so all can see it. Please bookmark my site I will be adding to it regularly. I will try to add a new blog article later today or tomorrow.

Happy Homeschooling
Debbie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails