The goal is to read 100 or more books in 2011.
- Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Manga, Graphic Novels, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.
- Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
25+ Challenge: You rock.
50+ Challenge: You are a reading machine.
75+ Challenge: You are a marvel.
100+ Challenge: The world has never seen your equal.
My goal is to make it at least to the 52 book level to complete the 52 books 52 weeks challenge. I hope to make it further than that but that is the minimum goal.
Click the button above to see the details and to sign up for this challenge.
- Cat and Dog Theology by Sjogren and Robison
- Written on the Wind (Daughters of Fortune, Book 1) by Judith Pella
- Lion of the North by G.A. Henty
- Homes in the Wilderness: A Pilgrim's Journal of Plymouth Plantation in 1620 by William Bradford, edited by Margaret Wise Brown
- Who's That Stepping on Plymouth Rock? by Jean Fritz
- Squanto, Friend Of The Pilgrims (Scholastic Biography) by Clyde Robert Bulla
- Pilgrim Neighbors: More True Pilgrim Stories by Elvajean Hall
- Won by the Sword by G. A. Henty
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- World of Captain John Smith by Genevieve Foster
- The Puritan Primer by Jan Payne Pierce
- Galileo: The Genius Who Faced the Inquisition by Philip Steele
- Starry Messenger by Peter Sis
- The Flight and Adventures of Charles II by Charles Norman
- Explorations of Pere Marquette by Jim Kjelgaard
- Famous Pirates of the New World by A. B. C Whipple
- Friends Though Divided by G.A. Henty
- Age of Opportunity by Paul David Tripp
- The King Will Make A Way by Lee Giles
- Out on a Whim by Dave Meurer
- Love Comes Softly by Janette Oke
- Love's Enduring Promise by Janette Oke
- Instructing a Child's Heart by Tedd Tripp and Margy Tripp
- My Father's World by Michael R. Phillips and Judith Pella
- Back Home Again (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, Book 1) by Melody Carlson
- Hidden History (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, Book 4) by Melody Carlson
- Somewhere a Song (Daughters of Fortune, Book 2) by Judith Pella
- Going to the Chapel (Tales From Grace Chapel Inn, Book 2) by Rebecca Kelly
- Life in Colonial America by Elizabeth George Speare
- How to Have a H.E.A.R.T. For Your Kids by Rachael Carman
- Mystery of History III
- The Prodigal God by Timothy Keller.
- Recipes and Wooden Spoons Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, Book 3) by Judy Baer
- Portraits of the Past by Rebecca Kelly
- Winter Wonders by Melody Carlson
- John Wesley: The World, His Parish
- Toward the Sunrise
- Love's Long Journey by Janette Oke
- Love's Abiding Joy by Janette Oke
- Love's Unending Legacy by Janette Oke
- Love's Unfolding Dream by Janette Oke
- Love Take's Wing by Janette Oke
- Love Finds a Home by Janette Oke
- Home for the Holidays by Rebbecca Kelly
- Slices of Life by Judy Baer
- Midsummer Melody by Rebecca Kelly
- Once Upon A Summer by Janette Oke
- The Winds of Autumn by Janette Oke
- Winter is Not Forever by Janette Oke
- Spring's Gentle Promise by Janette Oke
- Evergreen: A Christmas Tale