Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Introducing my Mini Crew


I joined the TOS Crew for a second year. I am excited to see what products we get to review this year. This year we have double the crew. We have 200 crew mates and 50 First Mates along with a few extra ladies and our brave Captain. We have two groups the Younger group and the Older group. Not that the homeschool mom's in the older group are older but we chose the group because of the age of our kids and the types of materials we would like to review. Our review items will be based on the ages we signed up for.

Not only that but I am now in charge of my own mini crew. I am the First Mate for 4 ladies. I answer their questions and give them help when they need it. My mini crew and I will be in the Older group reviewing items for Middle School and High School. We may get a few other items but hopefully I won't be getting any Preschool or Early Elementary items like I did last year.

I named my crew the Merry Mariners as you can see. My daughter Jessica made the crew button above. 
So here are my mini crew members in no particular order:

Vukosich Family

Two of my crew members are brand new to blogging as well as being new to the crew. Check out all their blogs and follow them if you would.

2 comments:

Bethany LaShell said...

Thanks, Debbie!

Heidi said...

Debbie~ I LOVE your button! It turned out great. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails