Saturday, July 31, 2010

2nd Annual Not Back-to-School Blog Hop

Not Back to School Blog Hop

It’s coming!!! 4 weeks of homeschooling links to get you geared up and ready for your year. The Not Back to School Bash! This year Darcy has moved it from her blog to The Heart of the Matter. If you Homeschool, come to the Party! I participated last year and it was a lot of fun. I am already working on my posts for this year. I try and have my post ready for Mondays when the linky goes live. Then I can spend some time each day looking at everyones posts from that week.

Here’s this year’s schedule:



* Monday, Aug 2 – Friday, Aug 6: Curriculum Week ~ You’ve worked so hard to pick the best for your students! Share what you’ve decided to use.

* Monday, Aug 9 – Friday, Aug 13: School Room Week ~ share where you do school. Kitchen table? Dedicated school room? Show us!

* Monday, Aug 16 – Friday, Aug 20: Student Photo Week ~it wouldn’t be a new year without a class picture!

* Monday, Aug 23 – Friday, Aug 27: Day-in-the-Life Week ~ how does a typical day go in your homeschool?

See you there!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails