Monday, October 22, 2012

Goal Planning Monday ~ Week 91


 Time to write some goals and strive to accomplish them this coming week??

Join us by clicking on the button above...
after you read my goals.

Goal Planning Monday has a new home - the banner above will take you to the new home for Goal Planning Monday @ Real Life Unscripted even though it says it is @ mamamanuscripts. I changed the link to send you to the new place.

I am changing up how I write my goals. Things seem to be getting boring and if they are boring to me they must be boring to my readers. So I am trying to shorten or be more specific about my goals and post some links for homeschooling and pictures of things I have completed.

My Goals from last week and how I did:
Spiritual Goals    
  1. Morning Devotions - including Bible reading, prayer, listening to music and reading a spiritual book currently The Resolution for Women . Done
  2. Read some of My Utmost for His Highest before bed at night. Done
Homeschool Goals
  1. Make sure Christopher completes all of school. Done
  2. Log Christopher's work into the log DAILY. Done
Blog Goals   
  1. Comment on the ladies blogs that link up to Goal Planning Monday. Done- I commented at our hostess's blog @ Real Life Unscripted also at Kym @ Homeschool Coffee Break and Cristi @ Through the Calm and Through the Storm and Meg @ Adventures with Jude.
  2. Post reminders for Think Back Thursday on Wed. Done - I also posted the themes for all of November.
  3. Post Think Back Thursday. Done
  4. Comment on each person's post that links up for Think Back Thursday. Done
  5. Post letter E, F and G for Blogging Through the Alphabet and comment on some blogs that link up. I am behind. I would also like to get letter H ready so I can post it on Monday Morning. Not Done - I did not get this done last week so I think I am quitting this. I am to far behind to catch up now. I would have to do all 4 today and I have other things to do.
  6. Write a post that is NOT linked to a meme. Not Done
Personal/Other Goals
  1. Turn off the computer between 9 and 9:30. Get back to getting to bed earlier. Partly Done - None of us have been getting to bed early and I haven't even been keeping track. I am sure I turned my computer off early a couple days. Other than that I think it was rather late.
  2. Read. More. I didn't get much reading done in Sept. I want to do better. Done - I am slowly making my way through Lion of Babylon, by Davis Bunn. I finished chapter 20.
  3. Exercise at least 1 or 2 times. My lower back has been hurting me as well as my knees. I need to exercise. I need to loose weight but that is hard with our financial situation. Exercise, however is something I can and should still do. Hubby bought me some batteries just for me to use on the Wii. Done
  4. Work on Christmas gifts and ornaments (I make an ornament for each person in my immediate family each year for Christmas) and this year because we don't have any money to spend on Christmas I am making each person a gift. This week I would like to finish at least 2 ornaments. Partly Done I have completed one, the other ornament is almost done. The mouse in the sneaker is for my son Nathan The gingerbread man is almost done. I need a few more red lines for the background and then between the red lines there are supposed to be green lines.  
  5. Work on a brand new writing project - a picture book for children. Not Done
  6. Log books in to book collector. I want to finish at least one tub of books this week. I need a more specific goal so I get this done and out of my bedroom. Done - I logged in all these books, a whole tub full. I wish I had kept track of exactly how many books were in the tub. I would guess somewhere around 75-100.
  7. Start working on saving files from my New folder to my backups and external drive. I have saved a lot of new things lately and I want to make sure they are protected and saved. I plan to save the new file to my external drive and then after I get them saved into the correct files I can delete the new file from the external drive. Done
  8. Keep doing better with housework, especially the dishes and pots. Done
For this week that is 13 Done, 2 Partly Done, and 3 Not Done


My goals for this coming week:
Spiritual Goals    
  1. Morning Devotions - including Bible reading, prayer, listening to music and reading a spiritual book currently The Resolution for Women .
  2. Read some of My Utmost for His Highest before bed at night. 
Homeschool Goals
Make sure Christopher works on the Lapbook for the Rainforest study we are doing. I included some elements from Homeschool Share's Great Kapok Tree unit and from 2 pages of the Dynamic 2 Moms website - Here and Here.

Blog Goals   
  1. Comment on the ladies blogs that link up to Goal Planning Monday.
  2. Post reminder and future themes for Think Back Thursday on Wed. 
  3. Post Think Back Thursday.
  4. Comment on each person's post that links up for Think Back Thursday.
Personal/Other Goals
  1. Read. I will have time tomorrow while on the way to the airport, if I can concentrate.
  2. Exercise at least 1 or 2 times.
  3. Clean up my house.
  4. Make a dessert.
  5. Air out my daughters bedroom.
  6. Go to the airport on Tuesday. Pick up my daughters from their 3 week trip to Texas.
  7. Spend LOTS of time with my daughters/family. This is my priority for the week. Anything else that gets done will be extra.
That's my goals for this week. Join us, we'd love some new participants.

all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails