Friday, August 16, 2013

Blogging Break

I have been thinking things over about my blog.

I should not make decisions when I am soooooo emotional, and I know that, but I was just dreading coming home and getting Think Back Thursday ready for the next day.

I am tired of being fake. Pretending everything is good. I want to be real. Even if I am having many bad days in a row.

I want to blog what I want to blog and not feel like I HAVE to do certain things. 

I need to keep my blog going because I promised to be a Creative Team member for Digi Cyber Scraps and I need a place to share my digital scrapbooking pages that I do.

I feel like blogging is part of my life now and quitting completely makes me feel empty inside.

I like doing goals and will probably keep doing them so maybe I will keep doing Goal Planning Monday. I don't dread that like I do Think Back Thursday because it is not as much work... and I will keep doing goals even if I don't do Goal Planning Monday so I should just keep it up.

Think Back Thursday is becoming a drudgery. Looking for photos takes sooooo long. I am going to take a break from it. Maybe I will start it up again later as a monthly link up instead of weekly so I can still do it but not so often, or maybe I will just continue to skip it.




I have revealed my feelings and I feel better already.

So...

Goal Planning Monday will go up next Monday as planned as long as no one else has asked to take over hosting it.

Except for GPM, I will only post what I feel like posting.

Think Back Thursday is gone... for now at least.

If you stay and read my stuff good, if you get tired of my "whining" and being sad about this 9 year long trial in our lives, and decide to stop following me, that is fine. I am tired of not saying how I feel because I am afraid of what my readers think. I will be real.

When I am having a good day I will say so. When I am having a bad day, and crying my eyes out, I will say so.

If you leave me nasty comments about my negativity I will ignore them and delete them... so don't bother.

If you care about me you will care when I cry.

I want to read more.
I want to Doodle more.
I want to do Digital Scrapbooking more.
I still have 2 years of homeschooling and that takes time.

Those things I want to tell YOU about, too!!!

Ok.

I have devotions and then homeschooling to do today.

I'll see you when I see you,


all content on my blog is ©

1 comment:

Kym said...

Glad to hear that you are going to be blogging what you WANT to blog. I understand about the time for hunting down photos for TBT - sometimes it has taken more time than it should have for me too, and I feel like I'm just rushing to get something up. Should you decide to revive that as a monthly, I will probably do it. :-)

(((hugs))) and prayers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails