Monday, November 23, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook - Nov. 23

FOR TODAY... Monday, November 23, 2009

Outside my window... Gray November Day

I am thinking... that I feel so sorry for my dear son, he did half of today's math lesson using the wrong lesson of his math and has to do problems 20 - 28 over again.

I am thankful for... our (new to us) used van to replace the one destroyed by the driver of the stolen vehicle that crashed into ours.

From the learning rooms... only two days of school this week, then a break for Thanksgiving. Started Beethoven for Composers, reading Christopher Columbus' World by Genevieve Foster for History, two lessons in Discovering Atoms, Molecules and Matter by Dinah Zike and Susan Simpson

From the kitchen... cookies for the Thanksgiving service on Tues. night and the church 5th Sunday activity, a fellowship and movie night.

I am wearing... blue slacks, blue shirt with light blue and white flowers, socks and crocks.

I am creating... Christmas ornaments

I am going... we are going actually, to my brother's for Thanksgiving dinner. There will be a bunch of family for dinner and some more joining us for fellowship after dinner.

I am reading... Stepping Heavenward, A Praying Life, and

I am hoping... that our new used van runs and lasts us a long time. I will try and trust the Lord and hold more loosely to the things of this world.

I am hearing... kitchen sounds while dd makes dinner

Around the house... school done for today. My mom is napping. Dh due home soon.

One of my favorite things... chocolate!!! LOL

A few plans for the rest of the week: baking, church Thanksgiving service, Thanksgiving with family, play games with my mom, Christmas shopping that my mom needs to do for us.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

not chocolate but good...
homemade caramel popcorn
made by my dd Rachel

See our hostess' blog to do your own Daybook - http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

Debbie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails