My goals for this week are:
- Get my goals updated and posted tomorrow. I also wanted to get a button made for my goals updates< I plan to do that tomorrow as well as update my goals and get them posted. I want to keep myself accountable to actually accomplish my yearly goals so I want to post and update them the first of each month.
- I am embarrassed to say one of my goals for this week, hopefully also tomorrow, is to get our Christmas decorations down. I have to wait for my hubby to get the boys to get the boxes and tubs back out of the attic and then we can get things all organized. He was waiting because he planned to do some minor construction in the attic, but I suggested it should wait until spring when it is not so cold in the attic... he agreed. Also, he promised to get them down before Valentines day gets here!
- Exercise at least 2 more times this week as I already exercised today.
- Spend some time one afternoon this week with my youngest son doing whatever he wants to do for a couple hours, just him and I. That may include playing on the Wii, playing a computer game, playing a board game or anything else he can think of... it is usually one of the things I listed though.
- Work on one of my e-book writing projects.
all content on my blog is ©