Thursday, September 17, 2009

Free Offer - Knitting and Crochet Patterns from Red Heart Yarn

I just got the Free Offer in my blog's e-mail: Get Ready for Autumn: Knitting and Crochet Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
Create a cozy garment or decorative home accent for autumn with this downloadable collection of 9 free crochet patterns and 10 free knitting patterns. Find the perfect homemade gift for any occasion and have fun creating with these free patterns. You can even help save the Earth with a range of patterns featuring eco-friendly yarns. Crochet and afghan, knit a stylish sweater or create a warm hat for the cooler months with this free eBook. Red Heart offers the best knitting and crochet patterns you'll love this Autumn. In this eBook you'll find:
  • 39 Pages of Easy Free Knitting Patterns and Free Crochet Patterns 
  • Crochet Afghan and Purse Patterns
  • Knit Poncho and Sock Monkey Patterns
  • Eco-Friendly Scarf and Hat Patterns
  • And many more!
You can get this eBook free at:
http://www.favecrafts.com/Knitting/Red-Heart-Yarn-eBook

There is no obligation to buy anything or even sign up for anything.. It is totally Free! I downloaded it and some of the projects look great... some are really cute... especially the baby stuff Smoking Smileys

I don't know if any of my readers do crochet or knitting but I know my daughters do. Download away Rachel and make me something cute for Christmas... LOL

Debbie

2 comments:

wdworkman said...

I clicked on your blog site from the Workbox Group. Looks good! I'll be checking back for updates.

Janet W
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/wdworkman/

Rachel said...

Thanks mom! :D I sure will! And, I'll be letting all my friends know too! ;)

Love you!
~Rachel~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails