Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Freebie from me!

I spent some time this afternoon trying to figure out what freebie I could add to the freebies Cindy is giving out for Let's Make a Memory online seminar this coming weekend. This is what I decided. For anyone buying a ticket using the link from my site I will send you a portion of the upcoming organizing e-book that I am in the process of writing. The portion you will be getting will be on organizing your book collection.

It will be a pdf download that will contain instructions on how I organize my books It will have a couple of pages you can print out and use to help organize your books and photos to help explain my method.

If you buy a ticket to Let's Make a Memory Cindy will send you a conformation e-mail. Send a copy of that e-mail to me (just hit forward and put in my e-mail address) and I will send you the link to download your freebie from me.

My e-mail is in the link to the right in the sidebar under View my complete profile. If you have a problem or don't understand just leave a comment and I will get back to you.

Thanks
Debbie Phillips

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails